There are so many holidays that traditionally serve ham; Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter and these holidays are relatively close together so one can easily be all hammed out and not want to even look at it ever again. Well I am going to give you ideas of how to use your leftover ham in new ways so no one in your family will say “Ham again, ugh!”
How to add ham to Breakfast:
- Breakfast Burritos
- Breakfast Cups
- Ham, Egg, & Cheese Biscuits
I could go on but you get the idea basically if you normally make it for breakfast just add some ham for some extra protein and deliciousness!
Now on to Lunch & Dinner ideas:
- Ham & Cheese Sandwiches (Try this recipe and let me know if you are able to eat just one.)
- Ham & Pineapple Pizza
- Ham, Pepperoni, and Mozzarella Calzones
- Ham & Cheese Crescents (One of my favorites)
- Cube up some ham and you have a great topping for salads, soups, and even baked potatoes!
I hope these ideas help with your leftover ham and I would love to know what is your favorite way to use Baked Ham?